Terms and conditions of Aparthotel Platinum
I. Subject of the terms and conditions
1.The regulations set out the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying at the premises of a platinum aparthotel and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying in advance part of or the entire amount due for staying in the aparthotel. By doing the above the guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms and conditions.
2. Regulations apply to all guests staying at the aparthotel.
3. The Regulations are available for viewing in each Apartment, as well as on the
Aparthotel's website www.aparthotelplatinum.pl
The Lessor: Lidia Fręchowicz running the Black Ivory L. Fręchowicz Company, with its registered office in Kraków at ul. Rakowicka 19/20, 31-510 Kraków, NIP number 6751344973. The landlord does not provide hotel, catering, transport or tourist services.
Rental Agreement: an apartment rental agreement concluded by the Guest with the Lessor, an integral part of which are the provisions of these Regulations, under which the Guest is entitled to use the apartment for a specified period, against payment of the agreed rent.
Guest: a person authorized under a rental agreement to use the apartment.
Apartment: subject of the lease. The apartment is a premises intended for short-term stay of guests for a specified period.
Rent: price for the use of the apartment during the specified period, including the use of electricity, water, gas, TV, Internet, change of towels and bed linen, final cleaning after leaving the apartment.
III. Rules for renting apartments
4.Aparthotel guest is obliged to present the identity document with photo to the reception desk staff while checking-in to confirm his or hers identity. In case of refusal to present the document the Receptionist is required to refuse to hand in the key room.
5.The Guest fills in the registration card personally and writes his or hers name, surname and puts a signature.
6.Upon the Guest’s request the Receptionist is required to enter the remaining data needed for the check-in from the identity document which shall be left by the Guest at the Reception Desk.
7.The guest will provide the Lessor with the number of the credit card and its expiry date, with a simultaneous consent to charge the card or pre-authorize it up to 100 PLN - to cover any damage to the Apartment or the property in which the Apartment is located. The amount of the deposit will be refunded immediately after the end of the rental agreement and confirmation that no damage has been made.
8.The stay in the hotel constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the Guest.
9.The rent is paid by the Guest in advance, at the latest upon receipt of the Apartment. Payment of the Rent is made on the account or into the hands of the Lessor or the Lessor's representative. Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Elektron, JCB Dinners Club and American Express cards are also accepted. The Guest is obliged to pay the entire amount of the Rent for the Apartment rental period, also in the event of delay in the collection of the Apartment or shortening of the Guest's stay in the Apartment for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor. At the Guest's request, the Lessor will issue an invoice.
10. The apartment is rented per nights.
11. The check-in time is from 3.00 p.m. on the day of rent while the check-out is until 11.00 a.m. the following day.
12. A wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported to the Reception Desk by the Guest before 9 a.m. on the last day of the stay, however such request is not binding for the aparthotel. The aparthotel shall take into account the Guest’s wish for extending the stay depending on availability.
13. Staying in the room or leaving personal belongings after 11.00 a.m. is treated as an extension of stay. If this case Guest is obliged to pay 40 PLN per each next hour after 11 AM,
14. The hotel Guest may not transfer a room to other people even if the period for which he or she paid has not expired.
15. Any person who is not a hotel guest can stay in the apartment from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
16. People who are not hotel guests and are staying in the hotel room after 10.00 p.m. will be charged for checking-in. Each person will be charged at the current extra bed rate for an adult according to the price list available at the aparthotel Reception Desk.
17. Children under 13 years of age during the stay in the aparthotel must be under constant supervision of adults. Their guardians are responsible for children’s behaviour including any damage or trouble.
18. Pets may stay on the premises of the Aparthotel, including the Apartments, after prior notification of this fact to the Lessor (maximum 2 animals per Apartment). The owners or keepers of the animals are responsible for any damage caused by the animals.
19. On the aparthotel premises including apartments and balconies, in accordance with the Law of 8th April 2010 on the Protection of Health against the Consequences of Consumption of Tobacco and Tobacco Products and the Act of Sanitary Inspection (Journal of Laws No 81, item 529), smoking cigarettes and tobacco products is strictly prohibited.
20. Violation of the smoking ban in the apartment results in covering additional costs by the Guest related to de-aromatising the room in the amount of 400 PLN.
21. In aparthotel quiet shall be maintained during the period from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m. the following day.
22. At night time Guests and users of aparthotel are asked for such behaviour that does not disturb other people.
23. The Guest has full liability and legal responsibility for any damage to aparthotel equipment or items caused by the Guest or his or her visitors. .
24. Due to fire safety in the hotel rooms it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical appliances which are not equipment of the room. This does not include chargers and power supply units for electronic devices and computers.
25. Guests can’t make any changes in the apartments and in their equipment, excluding small movement of the furniture which has no impact to the functionality and safety while using the apartment.
26. Guests are not allowed to remove any equipment from the Apartments. This ban also applies to disinfecting liquids and cleaning agents. An appropriate fee will be charged and collected for the equipment elements taken by the Guest.
27. Each time while leaving the room the Guest is kindly requested to check whether the door is properly locked, the TV and any AGD items are off, turn the lights off and make sure that all the taps also are off.
28. The aparthotel liability for loss or damage of property brought to the aparthotel by a Guest is specified by the provisions of Article 846-849 of the Polish Civil Code. The aparthotel liability is limited if the property is not left in the deposit at the Reception Desk. Aparthotel reserves the right to refuse to keep money, securities and valuable items, in particular valuables and items of scientific or artistic value, or if they threaten safety, are of too high value in relation to the size or hotel standard or take too much space.
29. In the event of complaints regarding the quality of services, the Guest may submit a complaint directly to the Lessor or a representative of the Lessor. The Guest is obliged to submit a complaint in a timely manner and without undue delay, no later than within 7 days from the occurrence of the situation giving rise to the complaint. Complaints are submitted by the Guest in a written form available at the Lessor's Reception. The complaint should contain the complainant's personal data, address, telephone number, e-mail address, the subject of the complaint, justification of the complaint, evidence of the complaint, e.g. photos or other evidence, signature of the Guest. The Guest will be informed about the method of considering the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of filing the complaint to the address or e-mail address provided by him. The guest is obliged to provide the necessary assistance in the complaint procedure, in particular to provide information, provide documents confirming the facts, specifications their claims as to the validity and amount of claims. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Landlord or circumstances attributable to the Guest, which prevented the Guest from fully using the Landlord's services, the Guest shall not be entitled to file a complaint or claim compensation.
30. Personal belongings left in the room by the Guest upon leaving will be sent at his or hers expense to the indicated address. Without such declaration hotel shall keep these items for 3 months after which they will be given for charity or public purposes.
IV. Final Statements.
31. In case of any violation of provisions of these Terms and Conditions aparthotel may refuse to further provide services to a person who is in breach. Such a person is obliged to comply with aparthotel staff’s requests, pay the bill for the services provided and possible damages and leave the hotel premises immediately.
32. Aparthotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation to a Guest who during previous stay grossly violated the Terms and Conditions, causing damage on the hotel or other Guests’ premises or causing damage to a Guest, aparthotel staff or any person staying on hotel premises or in case of disturbing the peace in the aparthotel.
33. Any disputes arising from the conclusion of the Apartment Rental Agreement will be settled by the court competent for the location of the Apartment.